Thank You Progressive Insurance

Thank You, "Anonymous," "NON-Progressive Associate,"

You dont need to get permission to change a vehicle, you needed to find out if the vehicle you were thinking of ourchasing would be covered under a personal vehicle policy. Many auto oolicies are restricted by weight. Many policies do not cover modified vehicles and you could have avoided all of your hurt and stress by making 1 phone call before the purchase. You chose not to fo this but now, in your mind it is the fault of the company. 10 plus years of advising customers about coverage for vehicles and not a day goes by where someone will not accept that they made the mistake and want to point their finger at the expensive insurance company. Remember that when you point your finger at someone yhere are 3 fingers pointing at you. I am not dead inside but tired of peopld who want to blame someone else all of the time

Thank You "Anonymous,"

I did what I NEEDED to...based on my disability.  I didn't have a choice.

Calling first wouldn't have 'fixed' my problem.  This was the vehicle I could afford and needed.

I'm personally tired of trolls, like you, who post, just to be disagreeable.

Look, "Progressive ALONE, had the option to offer my coverage.  THEY chose NOT to."  'I' am in no way responsible for Progressive's policies...

I'm absolutely amazed that YOU think insurance companies have the right to deny services to someone "because they are disabled and REQUIRE vehicle modifications."

Widening an INTERNAL door in no way affects the vehicle performance, safety, or overall value.

I was paying $333 a month for full coverage on my Z28, with Progressive. I'm paying $91 a month for my RV with Good Sam Insurance.

If YOU want someone else controlling you, overcharging you, and dropping YOU when YOU become disabled - GO TO PROGRESSIVE.

Ever head of "pursuit of happiness"...? It is one of your Constitutional Rights.  As long as you are not invading someone else's life, liberty, property, or pursuit of happiness, you have the RIGHT to continue unabated. (*My BS is in CJ & Legal Studies.)

Before you post another word, know that you are wrong - legally, morally, and in the general understanding of what duty market place actors have to customers.  You are out of your depth, and talking out of your ass. Stop.

"Denial of Services"...https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8c5ae0-7a71-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html

Ever heard of discrimination based on a Disability?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fuck You Very Much Progressive